Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great value, great relaxation

Sail Date: September 17, 2012

I've been on Monarch before, and just found everything to be the same - entertainment, etc. The food wasn't impressive. This ship seems to be neglected because it's older and smaller. Staff was nice and helpful. Coco Cay was a great break from a busy season.

Pros: The price paid\, relaxation

Cons: Food wasn't that great; shows were same as previous...

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Was clean; just very ordinary
Not impressed. I've sailed this ship before; quality isn't as good as it was formerly.
My room was TINY (smallest room I've ever stayed in) but for the price I paid\, I'm not complaining. It was clean and adequate.
Repeats of previous experiences