A so-so cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The ship was ok, just too hot. The rooms were too small and there was no place to sit except on the beds. There was nothing on the TV worth a flip. They took FOX news off because some said it was biased and then showed the demo National convention. This is offensive to Republicans. We have rights too!

Too much GARLIC! I hate garlic and I am not the only one.

Too hot in the area of the shows!

Head waiter went out of his way to try and have my food made without garlic.

Rooms too small or badly arranged.

Too small

Pros: The service of the head waiter.

Cons: the ship was hot and my room was hot. All of the food was laced with garlic and I hate garlic. The wine list was high for normal people.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.