Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best 3 day Cruise Ever

Sail Date: July 06, 2012

This ship while dated, was very clean and offered many different things to do. We felt the bedding was top notch and the food was outstanding. The shows available were diverse and the comedians were actually funny! We highly recommend Royal Caribbean cruise lines, and the Monarch of the Seas is a great way to see the Bahamas.

Pros: The Service was the best

Cons: The price of alchohol was about $8 plus

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

They kept the bathrooms services regularly.
The variety was good\, we especially enjoyed the first class food in Claude's.
We were fortunate to get the Superior Ocean view Stateroom and the bedding was terrific\, very comfortable. The Stateroom attendant kept ice in our room at all times from the first afternoon on\, wow!
Our Stateroom attendant went all out to find us an extension cord long enough to serve my breathing assist machine\, the waiter we had went all out to make sure I had Tea and Water at every dinner even though he only asked the first time\, and there was no attitude problems with anyone on the ship at any time. I don't think I could do that myself with all the different types of situations\, people\, etc. that occur over the length of a trip.
The comedians were actually funny! and current with the times. The musicals were a variety which meant we might not like the current song\, but the next one would always be better. The Dancers were exceptional.