Excellent getaway

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 22, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
We were looking for a getaway without our 3 children and this was the perfect cruise! We were able to relax and attend to our whims when we wanted to. For instance we slept thru the formal dinner on Saturday night, but we hit the buffet around 9 and held our own formal dinner on Sunday. Very flexible with the "my time dinning" always had a private table and great service!

Beds were terrible. I know I am spoiled with my Tempurpedic at home, but I travel a bit for work and this bed was worse than any hotel I've ever been in. The rest of the room was great regarding size and amenities.

Pros: Flexibile dining and other itinerary items.

Cons: The bed. It was one step up from sleeping on the floor.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!