Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Excellent getaway

Sail Date: June 22, 2012

We were looking for a getaway without our 3 children and this was the perfect cruise! We were able to relax and attend to our whims when we wanted to. For instance we slept thru the formal dinner on Saturday night, but we hit the buffet around 9 and held our own formal dinner on Sunday. Very flexible with the "my time dinning" always had a private table and great service!

Pros: Flexibile dining and other itinerary items.

Cons: The bed. It was one step up from sleeping on the floor.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Beds were terrible. I know I am spoiled with my Tempurpedic at home, but I travel a bit for work and this bed was worse than any hotel I've ever been in. The rest of the room was great regarding size and amenities.