Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

wonderful vacation cruise

Sail Date: June 11, 2012

we sailing cruise first time. we r so exited to see what is inside?how is looks like everything in there? how is service? but tell u everything was great.amazing! look like we r in another world. food was excelent. we r asian indian & strickly vegetarian.so wonder about food. in side chef make very tasty indian food for us. pool side area is most like to my kids & bar - casino is very happy place for my husband. And of course my happy place is shopping area. i shop lots thing for me ,my fanily & relatives. great great everythig was great......

Pros: service

Cons: sink water is slow

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!