Just an Average Cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
This ship was old and outdated. Our window had fog in it and you couldn't really see out well - what was the point in paying extra for an oceanview room??? I also didn't like that there was no way to get from one end of the ship to the other without either walking down the narrow aisleways of the staterooms or through a bar area.

I was very disappointed in the food. Everything was over-sauced.

I was disappointed in the options provided. There were not a lot of family friendly entertainment options available.

My kids loved the Ocean Adventure club and the staff was friendly.

The staff was superb!

I felt the decor was outdated and noticed a lot of wear and tear in the staterooms.

Other than the fact that the window had moisture in it (not just on the outside) and that there was some obvious wear (rust, raw edges on the ladder to the bunks, etc) the room was fine.

Pros: Service

Cons: Food

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.