Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

This experience

Sail Date: May 21, 2012

The Monarch is nothing like the other Royal Carribean cruises. It was very small compared to the other ones I have been on. There isn't much activities to do on the ship, unless you like entertainment shows. It wasn't the best trip I have been on, and I wouldn't have minded to stay back in Florida and spend my week there.

Pros: Our waiter and bar tender were amazing

Cons: It rained the whole entire time and we couldn't do anything but sit on the boat. We didn't get to experience the Bahamas at all. Overall work cruise because of that.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Very small. It was clean though, but not very many places to go.
For some of the food options you can tell that it was unfrozen and tasted like cafeteria food. I loved our dining time though, if you go on a cruise get the late dinner times.
I liked out stateroom because we didn't get the first option of a stateroom, those are VERY tiny. We got the second level stateroom with a window.
There is deffinately something for EVERY age group. There is a floor made especially for kids and teens and there are places for adults and overall it was good.
The staff is amazing. I recommend to take the time and get to know the staff, esp your stateroom attendant, waiter, and bar tender. The staff is so nice, and really funny if you get it out of them.
The entertinment was really good. I recommend going to the comedy shows, kareoke, and the live bands.. absolutely amazing.