Excellent cruise!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The staff is amazing! Can't praise them enough. Food was excellent and there was always something for everyone to do! Can't wait to book my next cruise!

Pros: The friendliness of the staff was amazing and everyone was willing to help. This was my first cruise and had a lot of questions and everyone was willing to help. I cannot praise the staff enough!! The food was wonderful too!

Cons: The size of the staterooms were tiny but I spent very little time in the room

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!