A great cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Ship and crew were great. We had an interior stateroom, and it was not bad at all. It was perfect for the time spent in it. The stateroom attendant (Nadi), was great and took care of the room better than we would have on our own. While this is an older ship, I felt like they did a good job of making it look great. The only downside was the seating. Chairs and couches were stiff and uncomfortable. The food was okay, had to season on my own for taste, which I understand because they are preparing for so many people. When eating at your regular dining, I would suggest ordering more than one entree because one will not fill you up. The buffet was good and had plenty of variety, especially at breakfast. This was our first cruise, and overall it was excellent. I will cruise with Royal Caribbean again.

Buffet was great. Regular dining food was bland.

Nice variety of entertainment. Pool party was great for watch people make fools of themselves.

Staff was helpful and always willing to take care of us.

Clean and always someone working to keep it clean.

State room was great!

Pros: Entertainment, Food was okay, Staff was superb.

Cons: Chairs in the seating areas were not comfortable at all

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!