Older Cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
I went on this cruise for my honeymoon. My wife was expecting more of a fun time but this ship was more for seniors. Upon arriving we had to stand outside and have an hour long talk about wear life jackets. The activities on the boat ended early, such as rock climbing, which ended at 4:30pm. Most of the people onboard were 40 and over. This cruise was just not what I was used to experiencing. I would only recommend this if you are looking for sleep.

The seafood in the main dining hall was wonderful but the places that was open late had very little choices.

Not many options.

No one really guided us or asked if we needed help.

Really small ship, compared to others I have been on.

No complaints, the ocean rooms are very nice and spacious.

Pros: Relaxing

Cons: No activities

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.