Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: April 16, 2012

We recently went on cruise with Royal Carribean and everything was so nice and we had so much fun. We loved our stateroom atttentant, he was so friendly and helpful. The food in the Dining Room was so good. I loved the selections! We would definately recomend Royal Carribean, Monarch of the Seas to anyone. We had an excellent time.

Pros: Everyone who worked on the ship were very nice!

Cons: The only thing i didnt really like is the drinks and you have to pay for soda.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

The only thing I was dissapointed in was the Fish i had tasted like chicken. It wasm't really bad i just thought maybe i had ordered chicken.
The beds are so comfy! I slept so good!
All the workers were very nice and very helpful.
The shows are very good. They remind me sorta like being at Disney or something.