Five Star Cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Beautiful layout of the ship. I felt like a King. Restaurant's excellent, Buffet's very nice. Pizza bar excellent. Glad the ship sold the Coke refill mug-well worth it. Loved the Play's/ Music-excellent singer's,dancer's, and orchestra, and all who helped out. The Comedians were very funny, and the Cruise Director did an excellent job. Also glad we practiced for the Boat drill-. Next time we'll take less luggage. All shops, and restrooms always clean. I always saw someone cleaning-very nice.Nice pool and hot tubs. The staff's attitude rubbed off on me, and I try and pass this off to my co-worker's now, and to others where I work. We'll stick with Royal Carribbien -other's we talked to said this company was the best.

We only ate in the dinning room one time, but it was very nice. Loved CoCo Cay, and the excellent staff there, and thank God for life Guard's!

The Band on the top deck did an excellent job of playing music, and the DJ was very good too. Enjoyed various locations on the ship where music had been playing-even in the exercise room. Maybe have less chaise lounges, and more chairs-could possibly accommodate more people outside (I might be unrealistic). & Loved it when a passenger's daughter had asked her mother if "they could have an ice cream machine). The ice cream was always excellent. Glad you all had chocolate milk too.& Was there a Chapel on board, or a Chaplain-just curious.

We didn't bring any kids, but it looked like they were always behaving nicely.

Our caregiver had made an elephant for us, and left it in our room (made of towels-cute-the wife loved it. ( :

Decor very nice-loved sitting under the stars at night. The last night I felt a tear in my eye-the cruise was coming to a close-and we had enjoyed it so much.

Our room was always in excellent condition, and except for the last night very quiet (many people with some children could be heard hitting the walls a few times-perhaps some doors shutting loudly. We didn't mind-we were up late too!

Pros: All the staff were very helpful, and friendly, especially our room caretaker's-one made an elephant with towels. It was our 9th Wedding Anniversayr, and I had someone bring flowers to the room, and they did, that was excellent. I had so much pride on the ship, I even helped pick up trash.

Cons: A minor thing could have been to have coffee in the room, but I did not mind going to the 1lth or 12th floor at 6 a.m.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!