Spring Break with my niece

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Overall, the ship has held up well. I like the smaller cruiseships, though. The Monarch needs a little TLC, but she is reasonable well maintained.

I enjoyed the food. I like the diversity of food available. One day I had Tex-Mex and Indian in the same lunch.

I'm not much for the shows and my niece wished for movies in the evening.

Super-friendly staff. The waiters wanted to stuff us silly by bringing out extra food for us to try.

I like these smaller (by current standard ships) but the cabins are tiny. I had no trouble navigating my way around the ship but my niece got turned around a few times.

Staterooms are tiny. Disney has 2 ships of a similar size with larger cabins. I guess they prioritize differently.

Pros: Friendly crew, good food

Cons: Tiny cabin

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.