Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great weekend getaway!

Sail Date: March 30, 2012

This was a girls trip for my mother, sister and I. I chose this ship because my husband and I sailed with them almost 10 years ago for our Honeymoon. The ship was very clean and service was great, just as I remembered. Common bathrooms have been updated, which was an added bonus. We had a great time at the pool before being able to deport the ship in Bahamas. Wish we would've stayed on-board and enjoyed the pool, rather than exploring Nassua. The Cruise Director and staff had great energy and were quite entertaining. Coco-Cay is beautiful and was our favorite part of the voyage. The only down side was the size of the room, which is to be expected on any cruise. Also, I was disappointed that sodas and juices were no longer included in the price of the cruise. However, it was an inexpesnive and fun getaway!

Pros: Coco Cay Island

Cons: Small rooms

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!