Bad cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Overall very OK OK cruise. Food was good, but the stateroom that I booked stank badly. Apparently there was a leak of water from the upper decks in the previous cruise , and so they had this BIG FAN right outside my room that was blowing all day all night for all the 3 days and night i was on this cruise. The carpet area stank BADLY and it was like this throughout the 3 days !! Staff were apologetic, but DIDNT DO ANYTHING. So I was very disappointed.

Pros: Food

Cons: Bedroom

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.