Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good bargain for the money

Sail Date: February 06, 2012

The was in good shape and clean, it needed a few touchups of paint but that is normal for a ship at sea .I am ex Navy and did more than my share of painting. The crew was attentive and polite. It was definately a good bargain for the price.

Pros: Food as usual was excellent,the staff was very kind and helpful.

Cons: I wish RC would make it to where they announced events ,and made it so you can hear them in your stateroom

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

As an older ship staterooms were a little small compared to other cruises with RC I have been on
They need a better system in place than a piece of paper to let people know when events are going on .It is way to easy to get caught up talking to a new friend or enjoying a little respite in your room to miss out on an show you wanted to see or a party you wanted to go to .