Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Happy Happiest Cruisser!

Sail Date: January 06, 2012

I loved the ship, it was clean, well taken care of, the staff were all very friendly. The availability of deck seats was plentifiul.

Pros: All the dancing times available, the food selection, the pool & hot tub, the private island.

Cons: No safes in Deck 3 cabins

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

There was enough space not to feel crowded with all the people. I loved the Viking lounge, the Vincent dinning room and the Windjammer cafe and the soft serve ice cream machine.
The food was all excellent and of a good selection, I really liked that i had the option to order Maine lobster at a fair price for price
The stateroom was a good size for Deck 3 and the bed was the most confortable I have slept in while traveling. Would have liked to still have the chocolte on the pillows at night!
The staff all over the ship were excellent. Our asst . waiter Franklin on early dining Vincent dining room was so above board excellent. The state room attendant was very helpful.
The Main show was the best I've ever seen. The 2 comedians were surperb. The activities were great and pentiful. I brought a few games and magazines and never took them out of my bag we were so busy.