Happy Happiest Cruisser!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 06, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
I loved the ship, it was clean, well taken care of, the staff were all very friendly. The availability of deck seats was plentifiul.

The food was all excellent and of a good selection, I really liked that i had the option to order Maine lobster at a fair price for price

The Main show was the best I've ever seen. The 2 comedians were surperb. The activities were great and pentiful. I brought a few games and magazines and never took them out of my bag we were so busy.

The staff all over the ship were excellent. Our asst . waiter Franklin on early dining Vincent dining room was so above board excellent. The state room attendant was very helpful.

There was enough space not to feel crowded with all the people. I loved the Viking lounge, the Vincent dinning room and the Windjammer cafe and the soft serve ice cream machine.

The stateroom was a good size for Deck 3 and the bed was the most confortable I have slept in while traveling. Would have liked to still have the chocolte on the pillows at night!

Pros: All the dancing times available, the food selection, the pool & hot tub, the private island.

Cons: No safes in Deck 3 cabins

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!