Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Cruise was O.K.

Sail Date: December 19, 2011

Overall my impression of The Ship was O.K. I won.t Cruise this particular Ship no time soon. The Activities and Nightlife were Very Limited. Only one Comedy Show to my knowledge scheduled the whole week and Club was open two nites during the trip! My luggage was in the lobby area on my floor left unattended. I had to physically take my own luggage to my Stateroom!

Pros: The Food. Stateroom Attendant. Dining Room Attendant. Asst. Dining Room Attendant Service.

Cons: Not enough Activities or Nightlife on The Cruise Ship! Gift Shops were Very Limited! Stateroom was Very Small for an Oceanview Room!

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Poor!!!
Ships Quality was O.K.
Food overall was Good...
Stateroom for an Oceanview Room was too small!
Very Good!
My daughter had a blast...