For are 1st Cruse it was wounderful

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
As choppie as the water was I feel that the stop at CoCoCay should have been cancled. I understand that it was part of the cruse but the waves were throwing the walk way to far up in the air. ( My wife was throwen off of the walk way onto the tender)
Other then that we had a wounderful time.

I feel the staff couldn't do anything wrong, the cook did a grate job with the food. Don't change a thing!

Only 4 games with Bingo for the price was a little high

for my 1st cruse everybody went above & beyond, My next cruse has alot of work to beat the staff on this ship.

To me this should be a 1st time cruse it was perfect.

Showers were really small, everything else thumbs up.

Pros: How nice the entire staff was. Grate Service (They set the standerd for are next cruse)

Cons: CoCoCay

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!