Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise! Broken Promise

Sail Date: December 12, 2011

411 says up to 200 onboard spending credit, BUT they fail to explain its only if you book your NEXT cruise after this CRUISE while onboard. VERY DECIEVING. I was all excited to get a deal on black friday for 404 (tax and insurance included). The internet also shows 200 onboard spending credit, they even show it right now on their websites. Don't buy it.

the telephone operator I spoke with said I would receive it on board and to have all my documentation. I HAD EVERYTHING 411.com sent me and brought it with me on board. The front desk clerk for royal caribbean said there was nothing there and that I owe 345 dollars so far (should have been 145 dollars). Do you get where I am going with this?

I don't want to call it a scam, they just aren't upfront in doing business. I will not reserve with this service again.

I will not book with this company again. I would be surprised if they allow this post.

Pros: Awesome time! The staff was mostly friendly.

Cons: 411 says up to 200 onboard spending credit, BUT they fail to explain its only if you book your NEXT cruise after this CRUISE while onboard. VERY DECIEVING

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Who uses the room? I was on other decks the entire time. So dont worry if its not perfect, the sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable.
I noticed some staff members would not be as inviting as others. I loved the food and beverage manager and the activities staff. They are awesome! A little bit of friendly conversation to get to know the onboard staff goes a long way. The more comfortable they were with me, the more likely they would go above and beyond. So try to make that good first impression of everyone you meet, it will carry into the rest of your cruise.
Some of the performers in the show sang their own impression of the songs, i guess its ok, but the notes sung sounded flat. There was an asian dancer in the final show that really knew how to dance. Amazing air and consistently charged performer. I was not impressed by the prince singer or the arethra franklin singer. All i am saying is they should act the part of the singer a little better. Cindy Lopper was awesome!
Everywhere we goooooo people want to know whoooooo we arrggg? We are the pirates! :)