Small older ship

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 02, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The Monarch of the Seas, is an older ship that has seen better days, This ship was rocking for the whole cruise. Some of the carpet is worn , some of the cabinetry through-out the ship appeared to be chipped or broken , and holes in the walls of the head where towel bars used to be.
At one point I asked for ice but could not find a room attendant. When I did see o room attendant at the far end of the hall I said " hello there" he came back to me and I told him that I would like some ice . he eventually came back with the ice however he said "my name is Raj NOT "there"

Getting off ,we had to stand in line to get our bottle of liquor the we bought . The line was very long because they only had one person and he had alot of trouble matching room number to the packages.

Food in main dinning room was good to fair however, at the Windjammer Cafe it was the same food everyday.

We have been on a number of cruises but this one is rated next to the bottom.

Time to retire the Monarch of the Seas!

no way to use a night light and they are still using the old crt tv's you know the big bulky ones.

Pros: getting on board

Cons: getting off the ship ,was really disorganized

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.