Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Great Cruise For the Money

Sail Date: November 01, 2011

The ship was clean and the rooms were roomy the staff was great. The ship is a little older but very nice and updated. As a matter of fact can't wait to go again which I'am going on the monarch of the sea in january 2012. This was my second cruise the first was Carnival but I liked this boat much better. People try this boat out you will Love it!!

Pros: Gambleling, the entertainment was wonderful with live bands, the shopping of the stores on the boat while the prices were inexpensive, the food was very good at all 3 meals and they served pizza all night they had a midnight buffet everything about this cruise was wonderful!!

Cons: I can't think of one thing I did not like!

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Very clean
Very helpful and friendly they go above and beyond to make you happy and to make the most of your enjoyment.
Alot to do never bored!!