Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Loved it and can't wait wait for pqrt 2

Sail Date: August 01, 2011

I really didn't want to go on a cruise just didn't trust it,safety wise. As I boarded the ship my comfort level rose and I was in a comfort zone like never before,the room attendent was great and really showed us my wife and me how to get around the ship and this was outside his normal duties. We never really had to lift a hand to do anything if we ate they were there to clear the table in an awesome time frame and one night as we were on one of those for real this is the last thing I will eat tonight trips my wife couldn't find a fork and mentioned it to me and neither one of us saw anyone around us and bam a chef came up with silverware. It was just great and this was August 29 and today it's November 29 and I feel like I just got off the ship. I can't wait until May the next on . Thank You guys and oh the entertainment was great and Cindy with an "S" was really outgoing.

Pros: The service and hospitality is second to none

Cons: the trip ended

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!