Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise

Sail Date: November 14, 2011

I have sailed on The Monarch before and like the size best of all. Easy to find everything.

Love to do the shore dives and Sandy the DM that led our dive was excellent. Frequently checking on all the divers. That you for taking us out to the reef by jet ski and sled. Great!

Pros: Diving,shows,food

Cons: There wasn't any flavored decaf tea like on Rhapsody of the Seas. Missed that.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

I am allergic to all dairy. There needs to be a milk supplement such as Soy or Almond milk.
Needs a safe.
Maxine Davis Brown made me pizza without cheese and was so happy to do this for me. She made my day.
Neded safes in all cabins