Cruise was OK

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 23, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Ship is old, no big deal there. But it was pretty boring on board. It is a smaller ship so really there isnt allot to do. The staff seemed kind of worn out as well and a little rude. The entertainment was lacking as well. I made the most of it and definatley had a good time with my friends. But would most likely return to Carnival ships over Royal Caribbean in the future. Food was Blah as well.

Food was just average. nothing to write home about. The lido deck cafe was closed during off hours, which is when most people would probably like to take advantage of it.

They had someone juggling who was VERY entertaining. But other than that...nothing special. A comedian that really had no point to his jokes and seemed to just talk and make fun of people. But no one was laughing. I felt bad for him.

Staff seemed tired and worn out.

Very small staterooms
I had fun in the port. The excursion was 20 minutes late getting off. But I really enjoy walking the streets with local people while in port, so I had a good time here.
Don't Miss: Dont miss Sharkeez!
It was raining so they would not let us get off the ship. Which I thought was wrong. They should have let us judge for ourselves if we wanted to go play in the rain or not.

Cons: Food was not great, staff was kind of rude, entertainment was boring

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.