Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good time, wonderful trip

Sail Date: September 12, 2011

Every staff member on the boat is incredible. So nice and helpful like always. Food was great. Activities on board were very fun and entertaining. Only thing is that it is a 20 year old ship. Time for a newer, larger ship.

Cons: Room was smaller then what I booked. Virtual/360 tour on web showed the larger room, with couch/addition closet and dresser space. Very disappointed in that.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Was not what I booked. Was much smaller then I selected. But no reason to make a big deal since I only used it to sleep and shower. I was always out of it doing activities or on the islands. So it was fine.
Always very clean.
Wonderful. Large variety every day. Very good
Wonderful staff. Always there if you need anything.
Great time. Always fun.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Just laying out in the sun! Went snorkeling and it was great.
Don't Miss: N/a
Booked an excursion to Blue Lagoon. Was the most beautiful island I ever went to while in Nassau. I will go back it every time I am there