Good time, wonderful trip

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 12, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Every staff member on the boat is incredible. So nice and helpful like always. Food was great. Activities on board were very fun and entertaining. Only thing is that it is a 20 year old ship. Time for a newer, larger ship.

Wonderful. Large variety every day. Very good

Great time. Always fun.

Wonderful staff. Always there if you need anything.

Always very clean.

Was not what I booked. Was much smaller then I selected. But no reason to make a big deal since I only used it to sleep and shower. I was always out of it doing activities or on the islands. So it was fine.
Booked an excursion to Blue Lagoon. Was the most beautiful island I ever went to while in Nassau. I will go back it every time I am there
Just laying out in the sun! Went snorkeling and it was great.
Don't Miss: N/a

Cons: Room was smaller then what I booked. Virtual/360 tour on web showed the larger room, with couch/addition closet and dresser space. Very disappointed in that.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!