Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Met my usual expectations

Sail Date: September 09, 2011

Monarch of the Seas is an older ship but has the comfortable feeling of being at home with the additions of a great buffet and room service. Staff everywhere greeted you when you passed by anywhere. Had the best massage I've ever had. Unfortunately for me, my masseuse will not be there when I return for my Christmas cruise.

Pros: cabin, food, friendliness of staff

Cons: cruise was too short

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Since I was there very recently the entertainment didn't change.
Food at Claudes was very well prepared and presented. Had great staff, especially our waiter Jesus for Puerto Rico.
Stateroom small but adequate. Just need to update the TV sets.
The BEST dining room waiter, Jesus from Puerto Rico.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I didn't go to the island this trip. It was a very hot and humid day. We go during the winter and enjoy the bbq plus.
Don't Miss: bbq
Since I've done the tours, we always enjoy going over to the Atlantis.
Don't Miss: Atlantis