A Nice Getaway

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 12, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
I cruised this ship 10 years ago and it was much cleaner and the crew staff were very eager to serve you. I had no problems giving more than the recommended amount of tips 10 years ago. This time around, seems like the crew to passenger ratio was down from my prior experience hence cleanliness and service suffered. The dinner plates and forks etc could have used an little more scrubbing.

Too much variety and not much quality. Cant satisfy everyone's needs. Cruise should offer fewer options and better quality.

The best part of the cruise was the Adventure Ocean program for children. - my kids did not want to hang out with us :-(

Was in a suite and the room was great... no complain. Shower curtains had some mold/mildew on them though.
Snorkeling was fun - highly recommended.
Food was good - the beach was good. All in all relaxing. Just was a hot day - my bad for picking the time of year to cruise.

Pros: Lots of relaxing activities

Cons: The Ship is a Profit Center

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!