Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

VERY RELAXING JUST WHAT I NEED IT

Sail Date: July 01, 2011

My first cruise and I did choose Royal Caribean International because I read the reviews plus I read about you have a refurbished ship which means to me it was something like a New Ship, and guess what? You didn't lie to me it was absolutely a wonderful first experience in cruises and a very lovely boat.
I think next time which I am already planning will be 100% better because this was really good but if I knew better about being in a cruise and what to expect, something like that I have an assigned restaurant where I'll be treated as a VIP all the time I will go there everyday but I noticed that in the middle when I already bought tickets for explorations outside the boat and missed almost all my dinning times so next time I will do this base on the ship schedule another thing I didn't know there were a dress code for special dinner so I brought most of my clothes for the beach but I did make it to the special night.
Out of all of that and I want to be clear is not a complain because me and my daughter had the best days of the summer aboard of THE MONARCH OF THE SEAS amazing people you have in your crew at the restaurant we have our all waiter that we tell him once our names and everytime he saw us call us for our names without thinking if it was correct and he did really good.
SOMETHING BAD?
I did had a bad experience something happens on our third morning, went to the restaurant to have breakfast but they put you on any table and sadly they put this couple with us and the lady almost scream to the waiter about she didn't want to seat with "THOSE LADIES" (me and my 16 years old daughter) it was the most uncomfortable breakfast I ever had in my life.

love the food, the theater you have is really but really big I didn't expect that and the shows I still laughing when I start remember some of the jokes.

Amazing cruise
Thank you and see you soon.

Pros: TIMING AND FOOD BUT MUST THE PEOPLE ON YOUR CREW

Cons: YOU NEED TO INFORM A LITTLE FOR FIRST TIMERS CRUISER

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

I always forgot I was in a ship, it looks all very elegant and the decorations beautiful.
How then can cook that good? all the options from fresh fruits to the best steaks or sea food. the bread so good, I GAIN WAIT.
ALL GOOD
Next time I will get a suite with a balcony, mine wasn't small plus I had a very big window but I will love a little more room.
The crew make me felt as a VIP
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I want to comeback just to have all that fun back again and next time I will make time to eat because we missed the food time by being on many activities.
Don't Miss: wave runners
I book a catamaran dinner with cheap ticket the ship never got so I still don't know if i am going to have the refund on my account.
Don't Miss: sales snorking, first time snorking and I love it