Two Star Cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 25, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The food was not very good at all in the main seating. I did like the food at the buffet. The food at the main seating wasn't very good the steaks were over cooked and the desert came out warm. Most nights it took two hours to get out of the main seating. My girlfriend and I were not the only ones dissipointed. The other three couples and the two of us started ordering two dinners thinking we would get one good one.

The entertainment was ok I think it could have been better. They did two dance shows and two comedy shows. One each night of our trip.

I have sailed Carnival three times and I would say they beat Royal Caribbean hands down. Their food is five stars and the entertainment is better too!

If you have a chice of sailing with Royal Caribbean or Carinival do your self a huge favor and sail with Carinival.

I am only talking about the main seat dinning not the buffet

Very small room but you are not in it much at all.

Pros: The staff on the boat were great!

Cons: The food at the main dinner was very bad

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.