A nice Getaway

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 01, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
MOS was a very clean ship for its age. Staff was very friendly and the dining staff in Claude's was exceptional. I have several food allergies and my waiter Andrea was very accommodating. MOS had a great deal of activities available for all ages. I thoroughly enjoyed comedian Steve Schaffer on both of his performances. I would definitely recommend MOS to first time cruisers.

Dinning staff was EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Lots of entertainment and activities for all ages.

Very friendly staff.

Ship was very clean.

Stateroom was small but the layout of the room was better than past experience on another cruise line.

Pros: Fine Dining - Waiter Andrea

Cons: Shower

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!