Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A nice Getaway

Sail Date: June 01, 2011

MOS was a very clean ship for its age. Staff was very friendly and the dining staff in Claude's was exceptional. I have several food allergies and my waiter Andrea was very accommodating. MOS had a great deal of activities available for all ages. I thoroughly enjoyed comedian Steve Schaffer on both of his performances. I would definitely recommend MOS to first time cruisers.

Pros: Fine Dining - Waiter Andrea

Cons: Shower

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Stateroom was small but the layout of the room was better than past experience on another cruise line.
Ship was very clean.
Dinning staff was EXCEPTIONAL!!!
Very friendly staff.
Lots of entertainment and activities for all ages.