Aweful time on ship

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 17, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
I was very disappointed upon arrival in my staterrom no a/c, which I found out they knew about before I arrived but didn't fix. Had to demand they give me another room with a working a/c 9which they finally did). I woke up only to find that the toliet wasn't working in my new room (they did fix it sometime in the wee hours of the night) which was now my 3rd day on the ship. I do not recommend this cruise line at all, I will never cruise on another Royal Carribean ship again. Very disappointed!!!!!!

Don't Miss: kaykak

Pros: The evening entertainment was excellent

Cons: A/C not working in stateroom upon arrival, toliet not working on several decks

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.