Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The worst vacation ever

Sail Date: June 13, 2011

Well on the first day of the cruise there was only one pool open. The jacuzzi had children in it all the time when it is specifically for adults only. We asked for a table for 2 and we got a table for 10. We were then moved to a table right at the kitchen door. They knew that it was not satisfactory to us and moved us again on the second night. We were asked what flavor of cake we would like for our anniversary and we told them chocolate and we got a white cake. It was good but why give us a choice. It seemed like nothing went right on this cruise. During the life jacket course that is mandatory for eveyone, one of the cruise ships employees hollered out my room number with a bunch of people present. I did not care for that at all. Also coming back on the ship at the entrance in Nassau the cruise member checking our seapass cards was flirting with me and I actually had to snatch my card out of his hand. My husband did not like that behaviour as well as myself.

Pros: Really did not like this crusie at all

Cons: The food choices

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

I have prevoiously sailed with carnival and found that there food selections were much better. I had the same thing for 3 nights as I do not eat seafood. I had the chicken 3 of the 4 nights as that was the only thing that was on the alternate menu that I would eat.
The cruise ship employee that was checking the sea pass cards to come back to the ship was fresh with me and myself and my husband did not appreciate it at all. I had to snatch my card out of his hand he had a grip on it.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs