Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Recent Cruise Experience

Sail Date: May 30, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

As a frequent cruise traveler and choosing Royal Carribean for a 2nd time I was a bit disappointed with the limited activities for children. While I understand this ship was a much smaller one than the one I went on previously, the kids club combined 2 age groups which my daughter did not want to partake in and there were many staff members who were out right rude and unfriendly. The lunch buffet choices were limited for children. My daughter ate a hot dog every day.

Pros: Trivia

Cons: Food

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

the only activity was rock climbing. Big deal
putting 2 age groups together did not work for us
typical cruise food - buffet was extremely limited in choices