I had fun and atleast I got pregnant!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: December 01, 2010
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The minute I got on the ship it smelled musty, like old smoke. The rooms were old and dirty. There was hair in the dressers where you are supposed to put your clothes (which I chose not to, even if it would give us more space). The food was very dissapointing. I have been on many cruises and this one was a flat dissappointment. The staff were very nice. The only thing that came out of this cruise was that I got pregnant and now have my beautiful daughter.

NASTY!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: Yhe staff was very friendly

Cons: The ship was very dirty and smelled of musty smoke

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.