Could have been better

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 01, 2011
I enjoyed myself alot but the bartenders at several locations on the ship need sensivity training or customer service training they were very rude, short, and just straight up nasty. I didn't like the bartenders at both poolside bars and also in Club Circuit. The asian customs officer that checked us getting back on the ship from Nassau offended me along with the people that I was with. I feel that the statement she made to us was very offensive and it wasnt her buisness. She made the statement to myself and crew "that we had big mouths and why was we so loud apon boarding" now i thought I was on vacation? I didnt know that I wasn't supposed to laugh loud.... but for those reasons I would never recommend your ship. Overall I was pleased and if it wasn't for those staff members I would have had a ball. Thank you for letting me take the time to grade my experience.

They were the best...very nice!

Great and very funny.....LOVED IT!!

The bartenders need customer service training! The waiters, waitresses, stateroom attendants and so forth had impeccable customer service and if wasn't for them my trip would have been ruined.

Very Clean

Very clean, they were really sweet and took the time to take care of our every need.
It was okay...I personally liked CoCo Cay better, because of the beach access.
I LOVEEEEEEEE this island it was the highlight of my vacation and I wish we could have stayed there longer instead of the time spent in Nassau.

Pros: I like the selection of activities available.

Cons: The customer service of several employees.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.