Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great cruise....great fun!!!!

Sail Date: February 18, 2011

My first cruise ship so I didn't know what to expect. I had a great time, especially the trip to the beaches (Cococay). I traveled on Monarch of the Seas. While it wasn't the newest ship, it was clean and the staff doted on you hand and foot. If you turned around, there was someone there who asked you what you needed. My friends and I had a great time. For the money, this was a great cruise!!!

Pros: music and dancing on the pool deck

Cons: small accommodations

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Clean...organized. Knew how to move people around and get organized for dinners, etc.
Great food. Many choices.
A little small, but it is a boat...
Staff went above and beyond.
Lots of music. Much fun.
Don't know about kids, because I went with adults.