Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very close to "Awesome!"

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

I cannot imagine a better experience on a cruise. Granted, I have only been on a couple of cruises, but I was delighted with food, the housekeeping service, etc., etc. The stateroom was small and the shower was small, but I was only in it to sleep and take showers, so who really cares. The fun was all outside the stateroom! I don't believe that I ever passed a crewmember who didn't say "Hello" and ask if I was enjoying the cruise. I/we had 30 young boys on the ship, and every one of them had nothing but praise for their experience. Plenty for them to do, and the waiters and housekeeping staff were very kind and accomodating to them.
I would sail with Royal Caribbean again in a heartbeat! Our curise date was actually in June, 2010, but the choices below don't allow that option.

Pros: The food was incredible, and the staff I found very friendly and accomodating.

Cons: Small stateroom

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

I rate this a bit lower because of the small size of the room. However, the housekeeping staff was wonderful, and the room was always made up extremely well.
I only went to one show, but it was really entertaining.
There is only so much that you can put on a ship to entertain both adults and children alike. My boys had a wonderful time, and so did the four adult staff members.