Monarch of the Seas Nightmare

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2010
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The food and service was very bad. I would not recommend this ship to anyone. This ship needs ASAP a complete overhaul.

Food very poor and they closed the food service up stairs to suppose to clean. When we were able to go in it didn't look any different. Floor still dirty. When they close this food area there is no other place to go for food except for pizza on 12th floor. This should be kept open all the time except during the night.

Shows were very bad. The .only night that wasn't bad was the last night.

not very helpful at all. I had ask a question at the customer service and the person said that they would call me in my state room, that I would the red light on my phone. Well, I am still waiting for him to call.

Very Old, NO ambiance

we enjoyed getting off visiting the shops. We took a horse and buggy ride, it was very nice.
we didn't stop because the captain cancel it. they could have done something else on the ship or offered us on board credit because we didn't stop.

Pros: None

Cons: Everything

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.