Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An Excellent Experience!

Sail Date: November 15, 2010

This is the third time sail with Royal Caribbean International. My husband and I love each and every experience we have had with each cruise. The best please is in the dinning room the waiters are awesome. We feel like royalty as we are being catered too. The room attendant was amazing! The best feature the Royal Caribbean has is the employees, in very cruise we have been on; we have always been made to feel special by the awesome smiling faces and the willingness to assist in every request. We can not express in words the fantastic shows, and events that are available for you during your stay with Royal Caribbean fleets or the great feeling you have if you dont want to do anything . We can not put into words the fantastic vacation we have had every time we have gone on vacation with the Royal Caribbean. Just to say wow is just not enough, the only thing we can say is that we booked a cruise before leaving the ship. We have told every one about the awesome time we had. Even my sister and daughter have cruised with us because of your great vacation experience that my husband and I have had every time we gone with Royal Caribbean International. If I can improve one thing, it would be nothing, keep up the great job in servicing the public. Thank you for the great vacation memories and the awesome time I have had with The Royal Caribbean International.

Pros: The smiles on the employees faces and willingness to assist.

Cons: The last day of the cruise.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Giving above & beyond is an understatement! The one thing that will always keep us coming back is the employees. The training that they must receive is fantastic; not only the training but the quality of people must be the cream of the crop. You can not fake sincerity and we have found that every time we sailed with Royal Caribbean the employees are genuinely willing to assist. Wow is an understatement.
The shows are great and love going to them, we have no words to say but you must come and see for your self. Thank you all for the great times we have had on every cruise.
My husband and I used the public area throughout the ship and I must say that all was clean, deco was great and the accessibility was appropriate.
The dinning was great the food was very good, my husband want to make sure that we mention the Windjammer; he loved the food and the abundances of it.
The room are ok but lets be real you really don't spend much time in them. With that said, the rooms are fine.
It is alway fun to go to a new please. The shops were nice.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The beach where you can relax and do nothing but sun! We can not leave out the BBQ..... yummmy!
Don't Miss: The jet skes! fun fun fun