Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

the best trip I have ever taken

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

I really enjoyed staying on this ship. all the employees were very friendly and i was very impressed my the waiters.. i didnt know that they knew my name but they did and remembered it until the day i left. i plan on going back in march or maybe even sooner... im so excited to come back i cant hardly wait. the only thing that i really didnt enjoy was the size of our room it was very small. also nassau wasnt very great either. there was way to many people and some were very rude...

Pros: my favorite was coco cay it was beautiful

Cons: our room was very small but we did have 4 people in one room

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!