Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Pleasant Surprise

Sail Date: October 11, 2010

After cruising on the Oasis Earlier this year I was not expecting much from the Monarch, truth be told there was quaintness about the ship. The Windjammer had a high quality of food the activities were abound. The Comedy act was fine the musical entertainment could use some work The Dining menu was a little lackluster (No Lobster) but the ship being smaller allowed me to enjoy the Island activities better.

Pros: Cococay Island

Cons: Smaller older ship

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Every Cruise should come to a small private Island like Cococay I love the fact that everything was in one general place and able to be charged to my seapass.
Don't Miss: Jetski's
Hard to deal with unless you bring serious money or a plan for activities.
Don't Miss: Twin Brother Restaurant