EXCELLENT!!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 01, 2010
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
MAN!! I went on Sept 17-Sept20.MONARCH OF THE SEAS. This was my first cruise and I mean I was very nervous. It was hurrican season too. If you are looking for a ship to voyage on this is the ship. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the ship and the overall courteousness of EVERYONE on the ship. I will be back in the year 2011. OUTSTANDING ship to be on. Especially if this is your first. All other cruises will be compared off of this ship 4REALLL!!!

Quality of food was good. but mayber it was me but I think it needed to be warmer thn what i got.

above and beyond

JUST OUTSTANDING! Size of ship was great. Everything was spaced out. Itenary was layed out very well. Things to do all over the ship. CLeanliness exceptionable. decoration was at a miminum but goodd enough for me. Everything accessible too.

MANN!! THIS WAS OUT OF SITE! My attendant was just that--Attentive. and on time with everything!!Great Job!!

Pros: The customer sevice of EVERYONE on the ship!!

Cons: Just on person on deck 5 I think atitude tag frm Jamica in the shopping are with watches.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!