Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

EXCELLENT!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2010

MAN!! I went on Sept 17-Sept20.MONARCH OF THE SEAS. This was my first cruise and I mean I was very nervous. It was hurrican season too. If you are looking for a ship to voyage on this is the ship. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the ship and the overall courteousness of EVERYONE on the ship. I will be back in the year 2011. OUTSTANDING ship to be on. Especially if this is your first. All other cruises will be compared off of this ship 4REALLL!!!

Pros: The customer sevice of EVERYONE on the ship!!

Cons: Just on person on deck 5 I think atitude tag frm Jamica in the shopping are with watches.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Quality of food was good. but mayber it was me but I think it needed to be warmer thn what i got.
JUST OUTSTANDING! Size of ship was great. Everything was spaced out. Itenary was layed out very well. Things to do all over the ship. CLeanliness exceptionable. decoration was at a miminum but goodd enough for me. Everything accessible too.
MANN!! THIS WAS OUT OF SITE! My attendant was just that--Attentive. and on time with everything!!Great Job!!
above and beyond