Not for the single cruiser

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2010
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
I am a first time cruiser. I was very disappointed with the food. It was worse than anything that I had in a high school or college cafeteria. I would preferred to have one good meal than a less than mediocre all you can eat buffet on the boat. I wouldn't ride on this cruise again, even if it were for free. There wasn't much entertainment available on the cruise for anyone between the ages of 21-35.

Fantastic!!!! Especially Atlantis, and the native shops.
Very commercial. It was like going to a Disneyland resort.

Pros: I enjoyed spending time on the islands.

Cons: The food is really bad, some racism/ageism issues with staff and very commercialized.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.