Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not for the single cruiser

Sail Date: September 06, 2010

I am a first time cruiser. I was very disappointed with the food. It was worse than anything that I had in a high school or college cafeteria. I would preferred to have one good meal than a less than mediocre all you can eat buffet on the boat. I wouldn't ride on this cruise again, even if it were for free. There wasn't much entertainment available on the cruise for anyone between the ages of 21-35.

Pros: I enjoyed spending time on the islands.

Cons: The food is really bad, some racism/ageism issues with staff and very commercialized.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Fantastic!!!! Especially Atlantis, and the native shops.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Very commercial. It was like going to a Disneyland resort.