Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Its an OK cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

I think the cruise was good i felt some rocking got me sea sick though i loved cocoacay (i think thats how you spell it) my daughter went on the big inflatables and she was so happy she felt so grown up walking around by herself on the cruise opening her own door with her card i liked nassau not wat i exepted though i loved the atlantis this overall was a good cruise.

Pros: Coacoacay or i think thats how you spell it ??

Cons: dining

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

i had been asked to SHARE a table with other guest but other then that is was good
it was not really crowded but some of the elavators were really crowded.
the stateroom was nice but to cold
great my daughter loved getting the little animal shapted towels
i actually did the rock climbing it was really cool