Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Nice Vacation Away From It All

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

The ship was a wonderful experience. As soon as we boarded, we ate lunch as we waited for our rooms to be ready. The staff was friendly and warm. The singers and dancers were the best I have seen in a while. They were really excellent. They had lots of activities on the boat. They had a piano player that played songs and allowed you to sing with him through the night. Although I did not participate, everyone that did looked so happy as they sung the night away. The bathrooms in the room were not my "cup of tea," but the bathrooms around the ship were excepionally clean. The stateroom bathroom were clean but terribly small.

Pros: I loved the service that was provided. Eveyone was friendly and helpful. the drinks were good as well. The shows were exelent. The singers and dancers were top notch and they all seemed they could win in American idol. Even the comedian that was there was good.

Cons: There was only the buffet and one other paid restaurant, besides the sheduled dining. The bathrooms were small. But both of these cons are standards on lots of cruises, so I have heard.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

I did not go with any kids, but they all seemed to have fun. they even had aactivities for them and a club night for teens.