Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing first cruise!

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

This was our first cruise and certainly won't be the last. We absolutely loved this cruise. As soon as we came onboard, we felt so welcome. Everyone was there to have a good time, the staff had as much fun as we did. The staff was so nice and went to extremes to make sure that we were comfortable and taken care of. We plan to take our whole family on our next cruise. I can't wait, this is truly the perfect vacation!

Pros: The most friendliest and accomodating staff

Cons: small shower

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

I had a little bit of motion sickness, and the waiter gave me advice that I followed and it worked, very greatful to him.