Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

MY FIRST CRUISE OF HOPEFULLY MANY MORE

Sail Date: July 05, 2010

THIS WAS OUR FIRST CRUISE AND AS SOON AS WE WALKED ON BOARD WE WERE GREETED WITH SUCH A WELCOME THAT ALL I COULD SAY WAS WOW! THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SHIP. EVERYONE WAS THERE TO HAVE FUN. THE STAFF MADE EVERYONE FEEL SO SPECIAL. THEY DID NOT ACT AS THOUGH THIS WAS A JUST A JOB. THEY WERE HAVING AS MUCH FUN AS WE WERE AND I THINK THIS IS WHAT MADE OUR CRUISE SO MEMORABLE. I TOLD MY HUSBAND THIS WAS A "REAL" VACATION WE ARE ALREADY PLANNING OUR NEXT CRUISE.

Pros: THE ACCOMODATING STAFF

Cons: THE SMALL BATHROOM

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

EXCELLENT FOOD, WE GAINED 5 POUNDS
VERY ACCODATING STATEROOM ATTENDANT
I HAD MOTION SICKNESS THE FIRST NIGHT ON THE SHIP. I MENTIONED IT TO ONE OF THE WAITERS AND HE TOLD ME TO EAT A GREEN APPLE AND I DID AND IT HELP. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HIM SO MUCH FOR THAT BIT OF ADVICE, IT MADE ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.

Don't Miss: SHOPPING
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: BAR-B-QUE