Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

inexpensive and outstanding

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

We sailed in Jan.But we booked last minute.My wife and I wanted to take a winter vacation.We booked this cruise for $170/person for a 4 night bahamas cruise.we cant stay much of anywhere for that price.I found that this ship was very elegant and had more than enough to do considering its age.This was our 3rd cruise but our 1st interior room.I only had 1 complaint and that was our head waiter.Not very major,but if I had to complain about one thing it would be that.But it generally isnyt worth mentioning.I highly recommend this cruise to anyone who wants an inexpensive vacation but wants to travel in style!!

Pros: everything

Cons: no cons

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!