Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

VIP TREATMENT!

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

The ship was great, just more relaxed than the newer cruise ships that have flow riders and putt putt, but hey there is rock climbing on this ship! It is amazing rock climbing while you are sailing through the ocean!

I love that they raise money for Make A Wish also. My best friend passed away from leukemia but before she passed Make A Wish paid for her to take a fabulous cruise on Royal Caribbean sister cruise line Celebrity. Now I cruise in memory of her :)

Pros: The food is amazing, and the Comedian on board was hilarious!

Cons: Wish it was longer! Taken 3 cruises and this cruise was by far my favorite!

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Good condition, very well kept and clean.
Staff is amazing on this ship, they keep it clean, they are respectful, helpful, and just over all awesome!
OH MY GOSH! ITS LIKE HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH! The chefs ROCK! The selection of food is great and if you have a special request or you have to stick to a certain diet, the servers and chefs are more than willing to work with you. I loved every meal I ate on this ship even the escargo!
THE STAFF SHOULD ALL GET A RAISE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE THIS CRUISING EXPERIENCE ONE TO REMEMBER FOREVER!